MrsAlfa

Mrsalfa's Wicked Weekend ....

It's Morgan's fault he got his ass turned over on eBay and he's taking it out on us

Morgan's fought back. :thumbs: I've written the original winning bidder off as a timewaster, so made a second chance offer to the next highest bidder.

He's picking the motor up on Sunday. :D

PS: Sorry for trashing your thread, MrsA. :teehee:

Morgan's fought back. :thumbs: I've written the original winning bidder off as a timewaster, so made a second chance offer to the next highest bidder.

He's picking the motor up on Sunday. :D

PS: Sorry for trashing your thread, MrsA. :teehee:

Nice one morg :thumbs:

Hi all this less than 2weeks away is the sat night on or off. Just so I know where I stand I.e. get pissed somewhere else

Just realised that I've got the dates mixed up, my , mates wedding that prevented me from attending was 2 weeks ago. :facepalm:

I'm shit with dates, will have to have a rethink now.

Absolutely no chance of coming now, Sorry. We'll have the new pooch. No she can't come, and no she can't be left, too frightened, bless her

Well so far possibles as far as I know are ....

Bigdar

Smiffy

NB?

LJ

Jillyflower?

Sean (mate of ours)

Kris (ditto)

Some other possibles from Peterborough if I get my finger out

oh yeah Morgan possibly if he hasn't been booked up somewhere else by the wife ... :rolleyes:

Possibly K9d

Anyone I've missed? (apologies if I have, cba to go back through it again!)

(these are just the Saturday night guys - obviously the Sharnbook Italian show is still on and we'll still be going - anyone who wants to be registered for that let me know - we can convoy from ours or meet there.)

Well so far possibles as far as I know are ....

Bigdar

Smiffy

NB?

LJ

Jillyflower?

Sean (mate of ours)

Kris (ditto)

Some other possibles from Peterborough if I get my finger out

oh yeah Morgan possibly if he hasn't been booked up somewhere else by the wife ... :rolleyes:

Possibly K9d

Anyone I've missed? (apologies if I have, cba to go back through it again!)

(these are just the Saturday night guys - obviously the Sharnbook Italian show is still on and we'll still be going - anyone who wants to be registered for that let me know - we can convoy from ours or meet there.)

Stop busting my balls, MrsA - I'll be there. :thumbs:

Stop busting my balls, MrsA - I'll be there. :thumbs:

Oh, but you said .... :Confused:

And that, my friends, is Morgan totally missing the joke ... :rolleyes:

So are we on then? Any more?

Kingandaval said yes but don't know if he has plans now?

Erm I have made a big boo boo :o unless I can get the GTA back together by next sat I won't be able to get there :(

Works mega at the mo too working sat, getting lashed sat night so Sunday is a no no.

Haven't even got the stuff back from powder coaters yet.

I'm still coming for Sharnbrook Sunday. :thumbs: Do I need to register?

Still got the directions to yours from last yr Mrs A - what time is everyone departing from there?

I'm still coming for Sharnbrook Sunday. :thumbs: Do I need to register?

Still got the directions to yours from last yr Mrs A - what time is everyone departing from there?

If you are showing the car, yes. Let me know the following - your name, contact number & vehicle make & model - and I'll email to Ciro - anyone else who is coming just let me know the details via PM and I'll email directly.

We'll leave here at 10 I think - waiting to hear back from him and will confirm.

Erm I have made a big boo boo :o unless I can get the GTA back together by next sat I won't be able to get there :(

Works mega at the mo too working sat, getting lashed sat night so Sunday is a no no.

Haven't even got the stuff back from powder coaters yet.

Hmmmm.

Can't get Carers for Saturday (suprise suprise) but will be going on Sunday although i can't get there early so hope to see you there.

Touch and go if the Sele will be ready in time, All the gremlins seem to be sorted (hope i've not buggered it by saying that) but not sure if i can get the MOT and Tax sorted by then, so i may have to sneak in the back door with the Land Rover.