MrsAlfa

Mrsalfa's Wicked Weekend ....

Nice to meet both Mr & Mrs A. :thumbs: Lots of sexy Italian models on show :hubba: , especially the Lambo Lesbos. :LOL:

Must be something about Sharnbrook, as I have hurty feet too :( in the shape of two beautiful triangles of red sunburn on the top of each foot :facepalm:

Must be something about Sharnbrook, as I have hurty feet too :( in the shape of two beautiful triangles of red sunburn on the top of each foot :facepalm:

Were you wearing sandals/flip flops?

If so, you deserve everything you get, ya big girl! :LOL:

Sorry to miss you all again. Got held up in the morning so didn't get there until about 1.00 and got a phone call about 15 minutes later and had to go. Had just enough time to park the car, get a bottle of water and go again, almost stealing another Discovery (the same year and colour as mine) on the way out. not deliberate, just confused, although not as confused as the bloke sitting inside who had just parked. After a bit of explaining he did see the funny side.

And i'm with Morgan on the Sandles and Flip Flop thing.

The ONLY place it is EVER acceptable for a bloke to wear Sandle is ON the beach. It is NEVER acceptable to wear Flip Flops EVER.

Ask smiffy about his flip flops :biglol:

Shame to miss you flybo, i did see a landrover turn down towards the hotel off the main road from where we standing but don't know if it came in or not so may or may not have been you. Not sure what time it was but helen did check her phone to see if you had phoned/text. Hopefully next time as we were looking at a few of the dates there :)

And i'm with Morgan on the Sandles and Flip Flop thing.

The ONLY place it is EVER acceptable for a bloke to wear Sandle is ON the beach. It is NEVER acceptable to wear Flip Flops EVER.

What about going through a 5ft high grass field with stinger and thistle patches?

And a trek through woods and more stingers

I think that's 'kin ard :D

Just had a look at the photos on my phone & childish is a good way to describe a lot of it :LOL:

You need to put the frog pic up :D

You need to put the frog pic up :D

The first one is fine. However, once the second has been seen it cannot be unseen. :LOL:

I think he got the idea from the :Cow:

The frog clearly showed biggy what it wanted & smiffy was more than happy to help :o i was camera man :o

some pics

smiffy's flip flop

null-2.jpg

the man himself

null-3.jpg

biggy

null-4.jpg

its at this point things got even more childish :)

a frog

null-5.jpg

theres not much that can be said about this photo, use your imaginations but biggy bummed it

null-6.jpg

hugh's house

null-8.jpg

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg