MrsAlfa

Mrsalfa's Wicked Weekend ....

Can't get Carers for Saturday (suprise suprise) but will be going on Sunday although i can't get there early so hope to see you there.

Touch and go if the Sele will be ready in time, All the gremlins seem to be sorted (hope i've not buggered it by saying that) but not sure if i can get the MOT and Tax sorted by then, so i may have to sneak in the back door with the Land Rover.

Either way be great to meet you again!

If you are showing the car, yes. Let me know the following - your name, contact number & vehicle make & model - and I'll email to Ciro - anyone else who is coming just let me know the details via PM and I'll email directly.

We'll leave here at 10 I think - waiting to hear back from him and will confirm.

Thanks Mrs A. Not showing, just going, so no need to register, Will be there sometime before 10am. :thumbs:

That's cool. I checked and he wants cars there for 10.30 if showing. If not then I believe it officially starts at 12 but as we have always been there earlier I'm not sure

Erm I have made a big boo boo :o unless I can get the GTA back together by next sat I won't be able to get there :(

Works mega at the mo too working sat, getting lashed sat night so Sunday is a no no.

Haven't even got the stuff back from powder coaters yet.

But you could bring your van or the gtv ;)

All sorted :thumbs:

Well if you want to - it will be much smaller and more intimate than last year! Bring your own booze, tents, anything you can't live without.

Do you want me to provide the food for the BBQ or bring your own? I don't mind getting rolls, salads, nibbles, etc. Can get burgers/sausages/whatever if required, for a contribution. If your car is being shown, email Ciro on [email protected] with details as above. We have a gazebo so even if it rains we can carry on!

Also have music this time - we were getting organised for the hordes to come but .....

:rolleyes:

Gtv a nono shell will be needing that, vans a good idea tidy out the back, bosh don't need a tent :D

Tbh i was thinking of ditching a tent & just sleeping in my car. Shoes can't get full of water, more waterproof, electrickery for music, hot & cold blowing air, less likely to start blowing away while i try & sleep. Think i fit in the boot too. Sorted :cool:

Yes then ?

Er yes but not going to the Sunday thang and depends if there's more than just us 3 going

Yes he did.

KOd was getting back to us.

NB?

Me and Andy obviously. Possibly a few others. Have a day off today so will chase.

OK folks. It's supposed to be a heatwave. We're child free! And I'm going to need quantities of anaesthetic for my back ... :)

Just found out who our new celebrity neighbour is ....

OK, didn't like the sound of the fields out the back :LOL:, so have registered to "show" :D meaning we can all park together :gay: