MrsAlfa

Mrsalfa's Wicked Weekend ....

Will see if son in law fancies weekend away if mines not fixed.

He is an Alfa convert since I gave him my old 156, I cant take wifes car as she wont drive mine

Can only do the Sharnbrook Sunday thang, but will def be there. (LJ, will you bring the suncream please :D )

Can only do the Sharnbrook Sunday thang, but will def be there. (LJ, will you bring the suncream please :D )

I'd better take some eye bleach with me, If LJ applies the sun cream I'll have to use the bleach :eek:

Edited by Bigdar

:gay:

:LOL:

Yes, aware it sounds :gay: but am still peeling the skin off my face as a result of severe gypsy sunburn from our visit to the Enfield Motor Pageant. :( and am too tight to buy my own :D

Deffo for Sunday, although it may be in the Disco if the drugs don't numb the pain for long enough to finish the Alfa on time.

As for Saturday i'll know i a week or so. got new Carers starting next week and they seem a bit more flexable than the last lot so i'm hope to blag a couple of hours Saturday night as well to show my face. Won't be staying though.

:gayfight: <--- check you two out!

Come here and say that and I'll scratch your eyes out and pull your hair, bitch :gayfight:

:LOL:

It is now you've posted in it :gay:

It's Morgan's fault he got his ass turned over on eBay and he's taking it out on us

Ha bloody ha!

I was on my phone and for some reason it decided to log me out of EVERYTHING!