Alfa156Melb

A noob from Australia

Hey all, I'm a nooby from Australia with a 156 2.0 JTS with a new motor!! Cambelt and big end went on the old one :(

Just found this forum and wanted to say hi!..

Hello :D welcome to AD :thumbs: we're a friendly bunch so get stuck in :crazy:

Plenty of tech help if you need it too :thumbs:

Thanks for the welcome guys! Actually there's at least two of us here from Oz.. Wankski is from Melbourne too.. I'm pretty sure I saw a post from him here. :)

Hey man, Im a noob on here too 156 2.0TS from sydney, no nasty supprises yet.... just a jumpy when hot selespeed

Welcome, Raxis! Make yourself at home, any technical problems, ask Smaky ... :rolleyes:

Hey man, Im a noob on here too 156 2.0TS from sydney, no nasty supprises yet.... just a jumpy when hot selespeed

Sydney?? :hack:

Awful place.. have you discovered latte's yet?

So yours gets bouncy when its hot? mines like that only when its cold.. being in Melbourne, its always bloody cold... and windy.. and raining.. and generally lousy.. much like England really... :Big Grin:

Welcome aboard!!!! nice to see more Aussies coming over.. even if they are from Sydney :wine:

Nice to hear a 156 with no apparent issues, but rest assured, if anything does go bang, we have a thing called Smaky on this site.. he's a gift sent from the Alfa God.. with him on your side, you will never experience the horrors many speak of.

Edited by Alfa156Melb

Hey, welcome. I don't even own an Alfa (yet!) but the people here just gave me a warm welcome; I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging around here. :)

Edited for typo.

Edited by octinum

So yours gets bouncy when its hot? mines like that only when its cold.. being in Melbourne

Isn't Ramsey street in Melbourne, does that mean you know bouncer and paul robinson?

• Like 1

Isn't Ramsey street in Melbourne, does that mean you know bouncer and paul robinson?

I do yes.. I don't trust bouncer though.

And please.. PLEASE never bring up that show again. It's Australian TV's equivalent to the Lada car. That, and Home & Away. :hack:

Edited by Alfa156Melb

I do yes.. I don't trust bouncer though.

And please.. PLEASE never bring up that show again. It's Australian TV's equivalent to the Lada car. That, and Home & Away. :hack:

Tbh I thought the ladies in Home and Away were a lot more sexy looking then neighbours

Tbh I thought the ladies in Home and Away were a lot more sexy looking then neighbours

They were :thumbs:

Oh yeah, they were hot.. couldn't act though...

Isla Fisher, Danni Minogue?

Or Kylie and Holly Valance?

Could you just imagine all 4 of them in your bed :omg: