Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

Some mean person...

Otherwise known as a fucking twatty c******g bastard who needs a large spiked pole shoving where the sun doesn't shine...has hit my car -.-

Parked in tesco so I've no idea who it was...really nasty scrape has taken a decent chunk of paint off...whole front wing needs a re-spray now :bluecry:

I hate you bastards. :rant::mad::rant::mad::rant:

Oh sphinx, that sucks :(

No note? Nothing? Bastards :grump:

I don't get how people can be so careless.... I hate car parks, but I never hit anything!

There's no way they could have not noticed either...I'm presuming it was Tesco, but I didn't notice until this morning because it was dark :(

The top bit the paint has been scraped off right down to the metal...:'(

The only clue is it was probably a silver car...haven't had a chance to look properly at the damage yet but it looks bad :(

This happened to me in the multi at work :( some arse in a blue car scrapped all down the side of Charlotte's bumper. Must have known, as they weren't there when I parked up, nor when I got back, and we run set shifts. They must have literally shit themselves and run.

I park in the overflow now, which has wider spaces :nonono:

What a twat. They could have had the decency to leave a note. Hope it doesn't set you back too much.

If you see a silver car with a red scrape then set fire to it

If you know the time period then contact tescos and get them to review the CCTV, All Tescos car parks are 100% covered so they will have the vehicle captured.

I'm gonna ask Tesco but not getting my hopes up...

And munky, i'll remove the signature when I get a minute LOL

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

Bad news :(. Mine had a run in with a silver car but she could hardly ignore the fact what had happened with me driving it at the time.

Wouldn't get too hopeful about tesco car park though, we had the work van robbed (copper tubing off the roof) in a tesco car park, bastards even took the bungee ropes we used to tie it on with but nobody saw anything apparently even though its completly covered by cctv :grr:

does the tesco (even though tesco are wankers!) have CCTV?

Yes. It's a thing on the companies insurance that it WILL have CCTV of all its property.