xyy81t

Crashed my beautiful Zoe :(

i am gutted, tried to drive to work this morning while half asleep and rear ended one of my neighbours :facepalm:

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

going to claim on insurance as the third party is so my policy is affected whatever, hopefully they will decide that they can repair but i'm not holding my breath.

Really am gutted for you :(

She's a beautiful car. Fingers crossed it can be sorted.

Sorry to hear/see that. :(

I feel your pain, having crashed my first and favourite bike a few years ago (not my fault either :bluecry: ). If it's any consolation she's just about ready to get back on the road, having been slooooowwwwlllyyy and meticulously brought back to life by me. So if your heart is set on getting Zoe back on the road there's always hope, no matter what the insurance people say.

Oh dear, poor Alfa :(

Are you ok? all in one piece?

I was devastated when some numpty flew into my stationery car at about 50mph and wrote her off :(

It still hurts a year later... I don't drive down that bit of road anymore :tut: place is a real hazard, narrow, twisty, and weeds upto 6 feet so you cannot see even a little around the bends :nonono:

:( hopefully its only bent metal & no one was hurt. Shame about the car though :sad:

thanks for all your kind words, i am fine apart from a slightly bruised ego, the Mrs will never let me forget about this one :)

Wish I could rear end my neighbour

i want to ask why but it could get you in trouble :LOL: (depending on your answer :whistle:)

because she is..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

erm............

no not that

but thinking about it :whistle:

yep thats the one, need to stop before i cant get out of this hole i dug

We need pictures of her rear end as proof of her worthyness of being rear ended or she's a dog...... :thumbs:

We need pictures of her rear end as proof of her worthyness of being rear ended or she's a dog...... :thumbs:

i will try mate but if i end up in prison for being a perv i'll blame you :LOL:

i am gutted, tried to drive to work this morning while half asleep and rear ended one of my neighbours :facepalm:

That's really sad :( When I did that, half-asleep, it was to a Nissan Micra so it didn't really matter ;)

I really hope she gets sorted, any news?

There's every chance the insurance company will be negative toward the repair but get it repaired or at least get several quotes for repair before you let the insurance company near it :thumbs:

Good luck

Expect a quote in the region of £3K.

Spot on Smaky! just over £3100 to sort :( needless to say they have written her off but they valued her at £1400 pre-accident value which is better than what i was expecting. so minus my excess i have a bit of dough to play with when buying a new car, just need to find one i like now....

Shame to lose your 145, but as you said a pretty good valuation. :thumbs:

+1. If you have trouble getting hold of the parts I've seen other 145's in that colour for about a grand. So if you can buy yours back from the insurance company for less than £400, and are able to do the repairs yourself, you'd be quids in and have a load of spares from the donor car to keep sell.

Appreciate it's a hassle though. :(