Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Have your say!

Think this is where you meant for me to post this munky? if not it'll give you something to move :LOL: duno if it is worth it but i had a thought earlier, would a section for 'projects' be any good on here do you think? By that i mean a set place where if someone has a car they are turning into a track slag/ rebuilding etc they can post it in there with pictures etc as i always found it a bit boring having to look through all the motoring images threads on AO and other forums when i wanted to see how people were getting on with their projects. Also it would be easier to follow each 1 if people wanted to as they are altogether so there may even be more help or advice given to them with people browsing this gaff :cool:

yup, this is the place.

I'm still working on setting up a forum for polls about this sort of thing so users can vote on any changes but this is the place to discuss what you want/dont want to see.

I like the idea of a projects section, that and a virtual garage type of thing.

Has anyone submitted the URL to Google yet?

If the site showed up on Google searches then we would get loads more new members.

Yep been done :)

The site's been set up for google crawling and google analytics. Set up some basic keywords and added a new description, will do more SEO hocus pocus at some point but gotta do client work too - else Moki'll do her nut in lol.

:LOL:

You've done a bloody superb job so far fella :thumbs: Just tell her its client work, she'll never know... oh, bugger... she's on here isnt she :|

You've done a bloody superb job so far fella :thumbs: Just tell her its client work, she'll never know... oh, bugger... she's on here isnt she :|

Yep she bloody is on here :evil:

At some point in the future can we have uniform smileys? They're upsetting my OCD :sad:

can we have a complete ban on threads about socks please??

And can "IBTL" go in the swear filter please???

+1 to that, one person constant use of that use to really piss me off. :mad:

+1+1

nothing more annoying then someone putting that at the start of your thread

It won't go in the swear filter... but misuse of it may result in people thinking you're a bit of a dick.

You have been warned :LOL: