Alfa Sightings .....

On the way down the M6/M5 today, I saw a very nice, lowered, red "n" plate 33 and a black 59 plate Brera.

Even got a wave from the Brera's passenger! :D

No one has ever seen me (well, just once on the M3 southbound to Winchester).

I'm invisible - I must be be because every Alfa I've ever seen was driven by someone who positively refused to look at me. :sad:

I'm invisible - I must be be because every Alfa I've ever seen was driven by someone who positively refused to look at me. :sad:

Yeah, they're a bit like that round here, too.

Fur coat and no knickers type of thing.

I'll get a wave, one day ... damn it! :D

Yeah, they're a bit like that round here, too.

Fur coat and no knickers type of thing.

I'll get a wave, one day ... damn it! :D

Ooh, Jamie-lee in Trading Places, I like that. :P

Nice Silver 147 along Tewkesbury Road, let me out of a side road.... got a wave. :D

They were closely followed by a Red GTV.... no wave!... although the traffic was diabolical, so could be excused for concentrating on where they were going and not looking at the bald git driving a 156!

Last time Ray and I were on a road trip we were convinced we were being stalked... there were loads of alfas lol

There are quite a few near me that I pass on a daily basis.. but I think I just make them paranoid when I flash..

Near where I work in Port Talbot I think it's the same older gent that owns a pretty cool sargasi yellow cloverleaf 145 and an immaculate dark red 166 :cool:

Lot's of mito's round my way. They still count right? :LOL:

Does the alfa wave really exist? I thought it would be like the bikers nod but have yet to have one back. I've stopped now as I feel like a simple :$

I always wave, regardless

There are a few GTVs a few mitts, at least one giulietta, at least three other spiders, and a GT my way. Oh and a mean looking 159...

And saw a 146 at the co op...I very embarrassingly had to push start the old dolomite in it's presence :facepalm:

loads of 156 sw's round watford but as soon as i go out in my car they all disappear :9 when im in the van they are everywhere :)

A guy in next street has bought a black brera the jammy twat.See him most mornings and we give each other the civillised nod

I saw ya!

ive never been seen out either. i was stuck in a service station carpark waiting for the RAC for 6 hours last november and got passed by loads of alfa's and they didnt even look over :(