Sign in to follow this  
Alfa_owner

Hello! *waves*

Hello everyone,

My names Matt but i'm also known as Furrybadger on Alfaowner and also as Alfa_owner over at the Fiat Coupe Forums.

I'm currently mid way through one of my project cars which is a Alfa 147.

It's going some major construction surgery to fit a Fiat coupe 20v Turbo engine..

Spec is as follows on the car;

ICE - sound deadened throughout, Focal 165 A3 Component speakers front and back, Tweeters hidden in facelift holders. Will be running 3x Genesis amps, 7" custom made touchscreen with Intel i5, 8gb memory, 128gb SSD drive.

Interior - Leather interior with red stitching, red stitched gear gator, red stitched handbrake gator, White dials, brushed aluminium gear knob, (on the lookout for a quick shift)

Exterior - Blade wipers and short stub aerial - pretty standard!

Suspension - Koni suspension

Brakes - brakes will be GTA with GTA uprights, uprated hoses and Drilled, Vented and grooved disks likely green stuff pads.

Engine - GT28R Stage 2 360 Hybrid turbo running at 19 PSI, HKS Dump valve, Gizzmo MS-IBC boost controller, Silicon hoses, Gtec 2, SIP, FMIC, Mocal Oil Cooler, Stainless Steel manifold, port and polished head, port and polished inlet manifold, 384cc Injectors, Polished fuel rail, polished water rail and polished plenum. Looking into getting Aquamist and possibly using nos as a antilag (i.e running WOT with turbo at under 3 psi)

We took a Fiat Coupe (already running) and did some more tuning to it.. 310bhp then stripped the engine from the car to put into the Alfa.

This then led me onto my next car - An Alfa Romeo GTV which i'll be picking up tomorrow. Seems to be having some noise issues in the engine bay (hi pitched almost fan belt style noise) so will be looking at getting that fixed until i can run the 147.

:)

I'm based in Didcot near Oxford so hoping to get myself along to a few of the meets as well.

Edited by Alfa_owner

welcome to AlfaDriver :thumbs: sounds like you've got a pretty good project on the go :) have a look around and maybe post some pics in the photo gallery ;)

:D

Welcome Matt. (Am sure I'm not the first to notice your "interesting" choice of username BTW :teehee:)

Would like to hear more about the ICE as part way through doing something similar to mine. As LJ says, post some pics! :thumbs:

Perhaps if i get some time at work tomorrow i'll stick up my project pics to date!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Welcome Matt. (Am sure I'm not the first to notice your "interesting" choice of username BTW :teehee:)

Would like to hear more about the ICE as part way through doing something similar to mine. As LJ says, post some pics! :thumbs:

What's interesting about it exactly?

Welcome, Matt :thumbs:

I'm interested to read your progress on the 147, might be after some guidance as i'm doing the same conversion on my 145. Eventually