Morgan

Introduce yourself here - the AD interview!

:|

Its from the league of gentlemen you tool.

The butchers sold 'special meat' and it gave people nosebleeds... what on earth did you think it meant?! :o

I know that

How can a nosebleed be a pain in the arse, or is that where your nose is? :Confused:

(oh and welcome to AD Dave, as you can see, we like a bit of banter on here :))

Can I just confirm for the record; I am nobodies wife :LOL:

good! because.... you're my wife now... :LOL:

The only time I get to Derbyshire these days is when I take the car to Roger at Peak Alfa.

:LOL: that sounds downright rude :teehee:

Just to forewarn you lot of filthy smut-meisters... the extended questions (with karls agreement) have been deemed perhaps a bit too much for any potential newbies to read or answer... so they are going to be grouped together along with the responses to them, and moved to the general chit chat lounge so they don't scare off any potential members. :LOL: Please feel free to continue them in there once its done. :D

:thumbs:

Hi my names AlfaRobeo i drive a 1998 Alfa 156 2.5 v6 which i am slowly modifying to produce more power more than style as i love the way it looks, it's been my dream to own 1 of these cars since the day it was released. I bought it in feb and have been obsessed with it since lol.

Welcome to here :thumbs: Feel free to look around and if you have any questions about mods/technical stuff post them up in the tech sections and I'm sure someone will be able to help :)

Hi my names AlfaRobeo i drive a 1998 Alfa 156 2.5 v6 which i am slowly modifying to produce more power more than style as i love the way it looks, it's been my dream to own 1 of these cars since the day it was released. I bought it in feb and have been obsessed with it since lol.

Welcome to AlfaDriver, AlfaRobeo156V6 (what can we call you for short? :LOL:)

Have a mooch around the various sections and settle in. You'll like it around here. :thumbs:

Without wanting to make his head swell up too much, we also have one of the best Alfa techs on the net, in the form of AlfaDriver user Smaky. :D

Just to forewarn you lot of filthy smut-meisters... the extended questions (with karls agreement) have been deemed perhaps a bit too much for any potential newbies to read or answer... so they are going to be grouped together along with the responses to them, and moved to the general chit chat lounge so they don't scare off any potential members. :LOL: Please feel free to continue them in there once its done. :D

:thumbs:

Good plan, Batman. :cool:

erm.......bear with me. Started moving posts :Confused:

May get a bit confusing here for a while! I've started but it's not going swimmingly :LOL:

Why the hell have they made me a mod :$

Oooh shiny butttons :D

I just don't know what I did but it seems to have worked :LOL:

Apologies for any interuption to normal service or if in fact I have completely ballsed it up.

Regards

2spark

moderator :biglol:

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: moon_blue

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Aberdeenshire

What are you driving these days?: Awesome GT 1.9JTD in moon blue with grey leather

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Acapulco Al

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: many years ago I went through a phase of Alfa ownership, the affair started with a S1 33 1.5 Veloce. This was written off a month after purchase, so another 33 was purchased, the same 1.5 veloce. From this I went to a 33 1.7 P4, which was great fun to drive. But the centre prop bearing kept failing so she was chopped in for a 155, then after selling that I had a 10 year hiatus... until I saw the GT...

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Cetaceans, watches and DIY.

What do you do for a living?: Geovisual consultant

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: cant think of anything

What's your "special skill"?: Jack of all master of none.

If money was no object, what four vehicles would be in your dream garage?:

- Dream daily driver: Maserati 3200GT

- Dream track car: 8C

- Dream all-rounder: GT

- Wildcard entry: Ferrari 599XX

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: to meet like minded folks in a friendly and affable atmosphere.

And finally, describe yourself in five words:

hi there,

basically its a posh name for cartography, but not traditional chart cartography, its the creating and analysis of GIS (Global Information Systems) maps. I work in the Survey and Geo Engineering sector which involves both alternative energy projects as well as oil and gas, looking at such things as wind farm planting and the associated cabling, rig placement and all associated survey designs.

Well, that all sounds very posh! :cool:

Greetings to you from AlfaDriver, moon_blue. You're very welcome to share in our little corner of the internet. :thumbs: