Morgan

Introduce yourself here - the AD interview!

OK we've got a live one here ..... :LMAO:

You're supposed to fill it in .... :facepalm:

Edited by MrsAlfa

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: Raxis

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Sydney Australi

What are you driving these days?: Alfa 156 2.0TS Selespeed

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Trawling the interwebs for selespeed diagrams :)

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: Eyeballs pressed into the back of my head by a good friend "Introducing" his 147 GTA to me

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Motorcycles, Computers Building things, breaking things

What do you do for a living?: Business information systems analyst (computer geek)

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: Uncanny ability to pick up technical knowledge in stupidly short periods of time

What's your "special skill"?: read above

If money was no object, what four vehicles would be in your dream garage?:

- Dream daily driver: Alfa GT/159 3.2 JTS

- Dream track car: Custom hand built composite tub MR

- Dream all-rounder: VW R32 worked off its tits, just for kicks

- Wildcard entry: Lamborghini Diablo

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Knowledge about this bloody awesome little machine, the possiblity to contribute my hairpulling experiences to others in the process

And finally, describe yourself in five words: persistent, geeky, fiddler, brutal, weird

And finally, describe yourself in five words: persistent, geeky, fiddler, brutal, weird

Probably fit right in .... :facepalm:

Great idea, congrats to Diablo. :)

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: octinum

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Turkey

What are you driving these days?: 2000 built Opel Vectra B 2.0 CD A/T

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Googling

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: Saw a 145 when I was a child. Even a child with imagination can see the difference between an Alfa and the others. Sadly, children with imagination are hard to come by. :)

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Science, science fiction, bicycles, chess, information technology

What do you do for a living?: Currently an R&D Engineer in a company building coaches and buses.

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: My wife argues that Sheldon Cooper was inspired from me. I explain her logically that this can't be correct. In any case, we don't have arguments; she does.

What's your "special skill"?: I learn fast

- Dream daily driver: Tesla Model S

- Dream track car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

- Dream all-rounder: 156 Sportwagon GTA

- Wildcard entry: Toyota Hilux (the invincible :) )

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Just a nice community to share

And finally, describe yourself in five words: vi veri veniversum vivus vici

There's quite a few people on AD who work for bus/coach companies (in 1 way or another :)) got drivers & fixers :thumbs:

What's your AlfaDriver forum name:paulfern

Whereabouts in the world are you?:Dorset, England

What are you driving these days?:Alfa Romeo 156 selespeed

How did you find AlfaDriver?:search engine

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand:Wanted one since I was about ten, looking for a new car, drove past the garage and there it was!

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?:Spending time with my familyMusic,Snooker,Walking,Board Games,

What do you do for a living?:replinishment assistant

I

Welcome to AD, Paul! Don' t be shy, just jump in and join in the chat! Oh, and check out the Cold Start at the Millers thread - gonna be an epic night ... :)

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: gorge1982

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Melbourne, Australia

What are you driving these days?: 2007 147 Ti

How did you find AlfaDriver?: From another forum.

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: My Holden Commodore was hit by an Alfa. Whilst assessing the damage to the other car, I thought to myself "Wow, that's a nice car!"

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Horse Racing. Follow Collingwood in the AFL here in Australia.

What do you do for a living?: Horse Racing industry.

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I am a Collingwood supporter that has all of my teeth - despite the stereotype. Australians on here will understand this.

What's your "special skill"?: The Selespeed talks to me - and I understand.

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Hopefully share the Alfa driving experience with other Alfa drivers.

Welcome to AD :) sounds like an interesting job you've got to :)

You made it. :yay:

I did! Many thanks for your recommendation.

Might I just say, this forum appears to be much better in terms of outlay and organisation. Looking forward to it!

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: erm, can we start with an easier one please?

Whereabouts in the world are you?: at the centre, obviously! Otherwise, London (mainly), with frequent visits to Torquay, Durham and Bath

What are you driving these days?: 147 Sillyspeed (sorry Smaky), plus motorbikes

How did you find AlfaDriver?: Recommended by someone on the "other" forum whilst looking for Smaky's help with a Selespeed issue.

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: Best mate at school was given a brand new Sprint Veloce 1.7 Cloverleaf for his 17th birthday. The magnetic effect it had on the local laydeez was amazing and I've wanted one ever since (shallow, me?)

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: motorbikes, chasing after girls half my age, sports (motor mainly), celebrity stalking (4 court orders and counting), films, crying myself to sleep at night

What do you do for a living?: Trained as a lawyer (yawn), but now do PR, marketing, events etc, with a bit of web/IT thrown in. If only my rich successful law school friends could see me now (see below).

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: have been secretly living in my office since 2003. 10yr anniversary dinner party in the boardroom being planned for September

What's your "special skill"?: getting away with stuff (eg see above)

- Dream daily driver: Autodelta'd Brera Q4

- Dream track car: 155 DTM circa '93 (met Larina and Nannini, who let me sit in the driver's seat at Donnington!)

- Dream all-rounder: RS6 Avant (yes, I know!)

- Wildcard entry: DB5

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: Ask not what AlfaDriver can do for you - ask what you can do for AlfaDriver.

And finally, describe yourself in five words: thinks he's funny, but isn't

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: KingAndaval

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Leicester when at Uni, Banbury when not

What are you driving these days?: 147 1.6

How did you find AlfaDriver?: MrsAlfa told me to join and as she's my girlfriend's mum I thought I'd best...

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand: At about 12 I found myself thinking "Why on earth is the license plate not in the middle of that car?"

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests?: Squash, Football, the Gym, Music and the World's most successful Football Club: Glasgow Rangers!

What do you do for a living?: I'm studying a BSc in Music Technology

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself: I once came 2nd in a national Karate competition.

What's your "special skill"?: Snoozing my alarm.

- Dream daily driver: Bentley Continental

- Dream track car: Ford GT

- Dream all-rounder: Audi R8

- Wildcard entry: Ariel Atom 2

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver?: I have literally no idea :Thinking:

And finally, describe yourself in five words: Lazy, intelligent, prodigal, funny and geeky.

Get your self in the ask mrs Alfa lounge, and ask some serious questions ;)

You are going to find so much blackmail material on your future mother-in-law on AlfaDriver. :LOL:

PS: Welcome to AD. :thumbs: