Sign in to follow this  
Darren156

Newbie Alert! Sort of...

Guest mudhut

Lovely to see you here Darren - long time but we'll count you as our first proper newbie.

What you driving these days? Still have the old Mondeo you said you'd never get rid of? How many cars since you sold Symon's old FIAT coupe (that's when we last met - at that pub some way outside of Cheedar Gorge).

Hello Darren... thats a name I recognise but don't know, I'm guessing you were before my time on the other forum.

Welcome to here, make yerself at home :D

Hi, I'm smiffy, Come here often?

Bwahahaha :LOL::facepalm:

nob head :finger:

Welcome aboard, good to see you online again, still cleaning cars ?

Smiffy, came from AO mate after getting a lifetime ban from a mini Hitler, lol

Mudhut! How's it going mate??? Yeah the wife is driving the Mondeo now and I've got a BMW 323i Convertible E36, traitor I know, haha. Yeah that's when we last met when I had the little Fiat.

Munky, thanks for the warm welcome mate, yeah I got banned about 2 years back I'd say, lol

Morgan, things are good thanks buddy, how you doing???

Alfapud, my membership is still early, hahaha, hope you are well!!!

Thanks Gaz!!!

K9D me old mucker! nah working at Mercedes now mate, how are you doing anyway? Still got your 166 and 146???

K9D me old mucker! nah working at Mercedes now mate, how are you doing anyway? Still got your 166 and 146???

Still got the 166, the 146 went to the Alfa graveyard, terminal tin worm (I miss that car so much it was such fun to drive).

Got another 146 (a Ti but that had suffered a dodgy cam belt replacement before my time. The belt went Smaky fixed it, the bottom end went Smaky was going to fix it but then pointed out the terminal rust, so I gave him the car and cut my losses.

Got a 156 sw 2.4 jtd now. :), but still want a 145/6.

Ah fair shout mate, glad youre still sticking with Alfa despite the issues youve had, lol. I've gone all Gerry and got a BMW 323i Convertible now, good fun but do miss my Alfa's!

Morgan, things are good thanks buddy, how you doing???

Hmm, since we last spoke... Let me think...

Moved house, got made redundant, got a new job, sold the 166 (bought a Golf :$), joined AlfaDriver, became an AD mod. :cool:

That about sums it up. :LOL: