Sign in to follow this  
moon_blue

Signing in for the Scottish Section...

kind of - my dad's from glasgow, and all his ancestors from fife :LOL:

welcome aboard btw moon blue (can we call you moonie? :hubba: ) - good to have you here :thumbs:

Alright mr Blue, welcome to this place, make yerself at home :thumbs:

how do big-yin? :)

Another scottish resident - at this rate we're gonna need a scotland rep really soon lol

I'm in Ayrshire same as moki - in fact she's sat on the sofa across from me wacthing shite TV and AD-ing :facepalm:

Ahem - he's from Newcastle !!

Just because he's been here for years he thinks he's Scottish - some folks :LOL:

Just found site last night and registered. In Lenzie (hence G66). Greetings one and all

Hello to all.

I would like to sign in for the Scottish section, and represent for all my homeys who happen to be in the hood, or something.

I am Gary. I reside in Ayrshire, also. I have to confess straight away that I do not own an Alfa Romeo, nor ever have done, but as I spent 12 years as a mechanic I did, as you can imagine, encounter them only very rarely as they have never been particularly popular with the motoring public. I'm sure, however, that their reputation for being unreliable and poorly built must have been something to do with it.

I'm jokin', of course. I'm like everybody else who ever had even the slightest interest in cars, so of course I'd have to admit there's 'something about' Alfa Romeo. The likes of BMW and Mercedes-Benz are car makers who people 'trust'. Alfa Romeo are that very rare kind of car maker: One which people seem to love. When I've just spent a couple of hours lying underneath my Rover in the freezing cold, and take it out to make sure it all still works and happen to pass an Alfa, I do tend to think "there goes another proper car enthusiast, who has no time for those boring marques which keep going all the time and nothing falls off of them."

Hardly anyone loves cars properly anymore, do ye not think?

Munky told me about this place. I thought I'd join in because he's always right about stuff.

Hi Noonan, I loooooooooooove my Alfa but it's broken ...........erm where are you in Ayrshire :LOL:

(only jokin ...well not really it is broken)

Anyways, welcome :thumbs:

:yay:

welcome in Gary, very happy to see you here :D

You're right about cars too... people who really enjoy their cars are becoming a rare breed these days, sadly :(

ps; dont worry about not owning an alfa... don't tell anyone but neither do I :|

I'm in Auchinleck, origionally from Ochiltree. You North me East. Used to work in Kilwinning tho.