Sign in to follow this  
Smaky

Almost a week of the forum

... And no-one is complaining of a selespeed stuck in gear, not selecting gear, not able to start the engine, crunching into gear, leaking oil down the front left wheel, flashing N 1 2 3 4 or 5 on the rev counter, gearbox light flashing, filled it with screenwash, stalled and wont start, starts and cuts out 10 seconds later or spotaneously combusted.

Does this mean no-one is driving one or that they are so reliable that all the non believers are to be proven wrong?

I almost feel bad that theres not much wrong with mine :LOL:

Absolutley nothing engine wise, but the bloke who owned it before me brought it to you to sort out apparently :thumbs:

Loads wrong with mine, thats why it's sitting on 4 axle stands, with no suspension, half an engine and various other bits hanging off, :facepalm: but sele was great last time i used it. :whistle:

Absolutley nothing engine wise, but the bloke who owned it before me brought it to you to sort out apparently :thumbs:

Who was that then?

Who was that then?

A chap by the name of Ray from London. Red 156 v6. I think you only had it off him once but fro quite a while and sorted a fair bit on it.

Does this mean no-one is driving one or that they are so reliable that all the non believers are to be proven wrong?

Nope ..... just means they're all sitting in a corner crying and shouting "what the frells wrong with it now!?" :D

Give it time, I will eventually buy one and your prayers will be answered. :LOL:

Who was that then?

A chap by the name of Ray from London. Red 156 v6. I think you only had it off him once but fro quite a while and sorted a fair bit on it.

Yep I remember that one, main problem was it needed a cracked tappet replacing, only had it a week though, but there was a fair ammount to be done on it.

Smaky Be patient ,

When the members on the"other" forums find out that the Selespeed Guru is found on this site they will all probably join . It is question of letting them to know via their forums that should also help recruitment for Alfadriver.

As said from small acorns grow !!!!

Indeed Rom, but my aim on this thread was to introduce keywords and phrases for google searches, then hopefully people will find the forum, ask the question then be unwhelmed by the responses from other forums.

Still hoping this becomes a mighty oak though.

Nearly a month now and these selespeeds must be so unreliable that 3 problems have come up and all are resolved in minutes with only one sensor requiring replacement, why do they have a reputation?