Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

munky

ps, radders... the legendary multi dissected quote master :LOL: Even if the contents are a load of old bollocks (which, lets face it, they mostly are from you) the sheer time and effort thats gone into writing it commands respect :P

:D quite an achievement in my books :LOL: I would expect visits from some more RTers, it was noonan mckane asking where you went that started it :LOL:

The insane scottish poet bloke??? He was bloody comedy gold! :LOL:

Yup that's him, would put a link to the thread but not sure if you wanna pop in though :LOL:

I lurk ;)

Actually I dont, but when this thread/impostor popped up I had a quick gander over your way to see what was going on.

I lurk ;)

Actually I dont, but when this thread/impostor popped up I had a quick gander over your way to see what was going on.

Tbh it was inevitable that folk were gonna ask about your whereabouts.

Dare you to go over and say hello :LOL:

Nope. Wont be going back to RT as a member any time. Cant be arsed with it and I'm far too busy with this place, work, babies etc to even try lol

you're more than welcome chap. Most of us know each other pretty well but dont be put off by that, newbies are always more than welcome so just jump in wherever you fancy. There's a rover thread in other car chat, you may recognise some of the car pics in there ;)

The only thing I'll say is please make yourself familiar with the rules. The main ones in here and a couple of sticky threads in general chit chat.

We dont have many rules tbh, and self-police mainly, but the few we do have are very firm and not open to abuse. ;)

The only thing I'll say is please make yourself familiar with the rules. The main ones in here and a couple of sticky threads in general chit chat.

We dont have many rules tbh, and self-police mainly, but the few we do have are very firm and not open to abuse. ;)

Roger that, I'll be on my best behaviour :halo1:

woah woah woah! we dont want that :tut:

This is a grown up forum for grown up users... just keep things within reason :LOL:

lol an appearance by you would probably send the place into meltdown :LOL: think I'll stick around here see what's what lol

I think you have got the wrong end of the stick mate, all is calm within Rovertech and always was.

As for not speaking to you, Rob. I dunno what the hell you are on about :LOL:

Yourself and some other eejit I do not wish to mention, are great fellas for this 'its only the internet' qoute.

Its total bollox and the worst excuse I have come across to act like a total prick in some cases.

If you type it or say it, it comes from the one source, that lump on your shoulders.

Now you know how I see it and I know how you see it...

Up until now I have met you in the middle and had the manners to respect your views are different to mine. You however do not respect my view, regardless if you agree with it or not.

Tell the guys who got 4 years for typing about organising a riot on Facebook that its 'only the internet'

You type what you wanna type but remember I will be holding you to whatever it is mate.

We good? ;)

Should I make a new subforum? - 'rovertech - the alfadriver division'

:teehee:

Nope. Wont be going back to RT as a member any time. Cant be arsed with it and I'm far too busy with this place, work, babies etc to even try lol

Didn't your washing machine beat you up as well?

Just in case your rt friends weren't aware I thought I'd drop a hint or two...:-P

Can't keep it quiet sorry munky :-)

Have I mistakingly clicked on the wrong forum :Confused:

Welcome to rovertech2 alfadriver :LOL:

BTW rovers are awesome, I have one and contrary to what munky would have you believe it DOES look a little like a 3 series BMW :D

yes sphinx, most of them are already aware of my little experiment with water and electricity. :rolleyes:

Sparky, no, just no :facepalm:

Just don't go in there too hard and fast with the 'BUT IT'S A 3 SERIES' line. It won't end well. All those fucknuts I mentioned earlier will have a field day. Y'know, being that most of them aren't there for any practical reason anyway, they'll latch onto it like limpets on a rock.