Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

munky

yes only have 1 account just joined. wheres munky from rovertech :yay:

i've just read your thread in "rovertech" WOW what a site!!!!! wish i heard of it when i had my rover :rolleyes:

sounds like you need the forum sprucing up a bit, is that why your back after him?

Banned who?

I heard a small annoying noise... its gone now though.

FYI, Rovertech is a great forum, Its just a shame it has some really pathetic members.

FYI, Rovertech is a great forum, Its just a shame it has some really pathetic members.

Hey,

Can't help think you may include me in that number. If so I'm sorry if I offended you with my jibes, which were only meant in banter and I'm sure you'll agree you always give as much as you get in your sparring matches.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and as much as it pains me to say, I do miss my nemesis a bit. :$

However, you have obviously moved on so :finger:

:D

:like:

:LOL:

Hey radders. Thought it wouldn't be long til you showed your ugly mug here. You weren't really one of the ones I meant tbh, yes you're a tit, but we had some good rants on there that I enjoyed. :thumbs:

I just got tired of constantly having to keep up the banter with everyone, some of it got a bit too personal for my liking and got on my nerves. But I left because it got to the point where I couldnt make a single post, serious or not, without it descending into the same old shit so it seemed a bit pointless sticking around.

I miss the place but I keep in touch with quite a few members (most of them are on here ffs, Jon's going to think I'm stealing his members!) in other ways. I think you're still on my facebook? I'm sure I remember seeing pics of your little'un pop up every now and then and I swear I've thrown an insult or two your way every now and then :LOL:

Just for you, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear my 156 threw its cambelt and lunched the engine :cry: But it got fixed and sold on. Me and sarah are still happily un-married... Oh and the shiny chrome engine bits were free btw, I just polished up the old ones ;)

I did wonder if Foxy posting a link to AD on RT was a great move...

:poke:

As Munky said above, it's a great forum, I've made some great friends through it, and learned a tremendous amount.

It just unfortunately houses some complete wangjockeys; but in the spirit of free speech, peace and love, and Political Correctness, it's wrong to get shot of them until they actually break a forum rule or two.

Irritating.

If the ban hammer were in different (my) hands, it'd be another matter.

Its fine to post the link, this is an open forum for anyone to join. Alfa drivers or not, if you're interested in cars in any shape or form, you're welcome here. Its nice to see a few old faces here too and as you say, I harbour no ill-will towards RT the forum. I intensely dislike a few of its members, but thats a personal thing not a forum thing. ;)

Anyone from there is welcome to pop in here and say hi, and feel free to pass on my best wishes to anyone who's asked after me. :thumbs:

That said, if anyone comes over here to spam or specifically to stir up trouble, I wield the banhammer here and they will be dispensed with in the same way the professional spammers are; quickly, quietly and effectively. :evil:

Its fine to post the link, this is an open forum for anyone to join. Alfa drivers or not, if you're interested in cars in any shape or form, you're welcome here. Its nice to see a few old faces here too and as you say, I harbour no ill-will towards RT the forum.

Anyone from there is welcome to pop in here and say hi, and feel free to pass on my best wishes to anyone who's asked after me. :thumbs:

I wield the banhammer here

:like: ?

:|

But it's so unsettling, still. I've had time to come to terms with you in a position of power. And it still doesn't compute.

tell me about it! I'm more polite and pleasant on here than I ever have been, its not right!

Hullo Munky. Don't know if you remember me but hello anyway :LOL: just the mere mention of you has resulted two locked threads on RT :LOL:

Nice wee setup you have here :thumbs:

Cant lock this one either :Confused:

Obviously Munkey lifes on in spirit on RT :LOL:

Hullo Munky. Don't know if you remember me but hello anyway :LOL: just the mere mention of you has resulted two locked threads on RT :LOL:

Alright Dave, I remember you well. :thumbs: Cheers fella, its still early days yet here but we're plodding on quite nicely.

I'm quite proud of that, two locked threads after over a year of absence. :yay:

just the mere mention of you has resulted two locked threads on RT :LOL:
Talk about freedom of speech!! The current trend is to give you a public dressing down, tell everyone you're wrong and what a pillock you are then lock the thread so you can't defend yourself. But when the shoe was on the other foot and Jon was getting personal with me it was allowed to run and run! :rant:

Alright Dave, I remember you well. :thumbs: Cheers fella, its still early days yet here but we're plodding on quite nicely.

I'm quite proud of that, two locked threads after over a year of absence. :yay:

:D quite an achievement in my books :LOL: I would expect visits from some more RTers, it was noonan mckane asking where you went that started it :LOL:

:LOL: I'm sure its not radders.

FYI, we have strict rules about slagging off other forums on here. Take your issues with jon over there, not here, you dont want me to lock this thread... do you? ;)

Just for old times sake I'm going to remind you of the patented Radddogg multiquote :teehee:

Hey radders. Thought it wouldn't be long til you showed your ugly mug here. You weren't really one of the ones I meant tbh, yes you're a tit, but we had some good rants on there that I enjoyed. :thumbs:
That's it, yes some banter and debates can get a bit heated but it is just the internet, no point in holding a grudge, unless it goes too far.

I just got tired of constantly having to keep up the banter with everyone, some of it got a bit too personal for my liking and got on my nerves. But I left because it got to the point where I couldnt make a single post, serious or not, without it descending into the same old shit so it seemed a bit pointless sticking around.
cough Stef cough

I miss the place but I keep in touch with quite a few members (most of them are on here ffs, Jon's going to think I'm stealing his members!) in other ways. I think you're still on my facebook? I'm sure I remember seeing pics of your little'un pop up every now and then and I swear I've thrown an insult or two your way every now and then :LOL:
Yeah, thanks for that :coat:

Just for you, I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear my 156 threw its cambelt and lunched the engine :cry: But it got fixed and sold on. Me and sarah are still happily un-married...
Yes, Baz did mention it when it happened (when he was still speaking to me). Bad news.

Oh and the shiny chrome engine bits were free btw, I just polished up the old ones ;)
I never let the truth get in the way of a good story

:teehee:

:LOL: I'm sure its not radders.

FYI, we have strict rules about slagging off other forums on here. Take your issues with jon over there, not here, you dont want me to lock this thread... do you? ;)

Yeah I will be PMing him later when I can build up the energy to dissect his 3000 word essay.

:D quite an achievement in my books :LOL: I would expect visits from some more RTers, it was noonan mckane asking where you went that started it :LOL:

The insane scottish poet bloke??? He was bloody comedy gold! :LOL: