Sign in to follow this  
WTI

Right then have we all

probably around the same time all cars started looking the same, when they bought in the pedestrian safety guidelines so everything became fat and squishy.

The main thing wrong with the Guilietta front end is the headlights and grille are too high it could have been so much better

intentionally cheesy... I imagine its been said in at least a million design meetings at car manufacturers. Probably in the same sentence as 'imagineering'. :LOL:

didnt like the Mito at first but it has really grown on me, to the point i now think its a great looking little car

the Giulietta is less of a hit with me. They look alright from a distance when i dont have my glasses on

Fell in love with the Joolie straight away. Love it.

Mito took a little while to grow on me, but it's a cool little car, and looks a lot better than the 500...:)

It's a new shape micro bred with a fiat 500

I kinda like it.

But I too prefer the 'rip your knickers off with my teeth' groin achingly mean look of the 159 and 946s....

I have always like the rather quirky outside styling of the MiTo, but never particularly liked the inside (especially the fake carbon look of the dash) and having had one as a hire car, only suitable for driving in Dynamique mode. Annoyingly though, whenever you stall it (and this happened a fair amount!) it reverts to N mode (normal? nothing? No idea?) and has absolutely no guts in this mode!

Saw the Giulietta in Milan and loved it in the 8C Competizione Red ... but in other colours it can be a bit meh ... yet to drive one though, so reserving judgement!

I am not all that keen on either if I am honest, but the Giullietta looks the better of the two IMO.

The Mito looks too tall and narrow.