Sign in to follow this  
WTFH

I'm Back...

Hello, I went away for a bit, but I'm coming back now. I've been AutoGuided to here by the wonderful owners of another place.

:yay:

Welcome back WT :thumbs:

WT - I've never been called that before!

Even Sally Traffic calls me Fox Hat.

:facepalm:

Good to have you back, Fox Hat. :thumbs:

You know, posting on here is quite like making love to a beautiful woman. You think about it. You take a look and then you...

...get stuck in

You know, posting on here is quite like making love to a beautiful woman. You think about it. You take a look and then you...

Now you come to mention it... Getting back into the swing of posting on an internet forum is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First you must pluck up the courage to get going. Find yourself a suitable subject and let your imagination run wild. Despite what people might say, everyone loves it when you get a bit adventurous. Once you've laid down your best ideas, try and form a bit of structure (if it’s been a while, this may take a little longer than usual). Don’t neglect to wax lyrical throughout your piece – this will undoubtedly help as you get to the end and start to dry up. At the point where you’re sure you have nothing more of value to give, reach a rousing crescendo and finish with a trademark flourish. A quick flick of the wrist should be enough to sign off appropriately, ensuring your target audience gets a good view of the finished product. And remember, Fox Hat, no matter how many hilarious asides you've posted on the internet, Swiss has posted more. Many, many more.