mythrandiir

Hello From Oxford

Hi all, just joined the forum here and thought i'd say a quick hello.

Just bought myself a 2001 alfa romeo 147 2.0 selespeed and I love it! So comfortable and awesome handling, she is a bit temperamental already but im hooked :Tounge:

I am a bit of a newbie so if I do ask some silly questions please be patient... from what i've read about selespeeds there will be quite a few!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase.

Don't worry about asking silly questions, the master of the selespeed resides within and is only too happy to help.

Welcome to AD :thumbs: its already been said but no need to worry about anything. Im sure you will get any help you need :)

Have a look around the site & get stuck in :D

Hi all, just joined the forum here and thought i'd say a quick hello.

Just bought myself a 2001 alfa romeo 147 2.0 selespeed and I love it! So comfortable and awesome handling, she is a bit temperamental already but im hooked :Tounge:

I am a bit of a newbie so if I do ask some silly questions please be patient... from what i've read about selespeeds there will be quite a few!

What yo've read about selespeeds will have be scary, but your only 20 mins from me so nothing should worry you.