Sign in to follow this  
A KIRK

Cheap Ebay Lower Suspension Arms

Are any of the cheaper arms on eBay better than others? Would anyone suggest a particular eBay seller over another for quality, obviously there not go to be try or original quality.

Or any sellers to really avoid, as I need to fit at least one lower arm to the jtd as the passenger side is knocking like mad.

Not looking forward to this job as although I've been without an alfa for a while I still remember how rubbish the job is to do.

Cheers

Andrew

It's only £156 (inc VAT) for a pair of OEM lower arms from the dealer, plus fitting at an hours labour, a lot of the cheapo ones on Ebay are cracking accross the brackets or the holes are nowhere near the right position.

Cheers, I might just run it round for now to see what else is wrong with it as I've only had it a few days so don't want to spend lots of money on it just yet

Run it up to Oxford and I'll give you a list...of thinks that need to be replaced and those that could wait.

I might just do that soon.

So far the list is lower ns wishbone, windscreen, there's an intermittent abs fault but alfa dial won't read it, there's an egr fault stored that keeps coming back but it runs fine, oh and the need to do Cambelt and water pump this year.

Now do you remember my old green v6 alfa you had the pleasure of doing the cam belt on via a full engine strip down lol

I blanked off the EGR in mine, never had any issues with it since. :)