Sign in to follow this  
TimboBro

Gidday From Down Under..

Greetings everyone, good to be here!

What's your AlfaDriver forum name: TimboBro

Whereabouts in the world are you?: Kiwi from the deep south, now living in Sydney, Australia.

What are you driving these days?: Alfa 147 2002 Selespeed

How did you find AlfaDriver?: via AO. Smaky is a legend.

Describe your introduction to the Alfa Romeo brand : Wife had an older model (75?) pre-me back in NZ, many years later here in Sydney, when the time came to get rid of my Hyundai, I took one look at the Black 147, Black leather, Bose stereo and put my foot down in 2nd and I was hooked. Been an expensive, often frustrating ride since 2007, but when it's working well, nowhere else I'd rather be (other than a GT, GTA or 8C).

Outside of Alfa Romeo, what are your interests? Ex-musician and sound engineer, so that, plus an interest in science, astronomy, aviation, really into wine and enjoy doing all the cooking!

What do you do for a living? Small IT Business working from home.

Tell us an interesting/crazy/unusual fact about yourself : Did audio work for visits by HM QE2, the Dalai Lama and Boney-M !! Some nervous moments!

What's your "special skill" ? - Being a jack of all trades, and king of extraneous knowledge!

If money was no object, what four vehicles would be in your dream garage?:

- Dream daily driver : Alfa 8C

- Dream track car : Ferrari

- Dream all-rounder : Bugatti Veyron

- Wildcard entry : That $500K black Jag E-type replica they had on TopGear a while back.... mmmm

What are you personally hoping to get out of AlfaDriver? : Help and advice when my Alfa goes wrong, plus learning how to better maintain and fix it myself.

And finally, describe yourself in five words : easy going, animal lover, hedonistic.

Cheers and beers!!

Tim

Edited by TimboBro