Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Heated seats

My GTA hasn't got heated seats but its not really bothered me that much before. Driving through watford earlier i saw a sign on a car audio type shop which was advertising 2 heated seats from £299.

http://www.impulsecar.co.uk/services/?p=850

Ive not asked how much it would be for my car as its only a thought at the moment but-

1) are heated seats worth it? Or just something else to go wrong

2) is that 'kit' worth it if i ever decided to have them put in my car

Im not sure how they would fit it but im guessing they'd have to take the seats apart?

:LOL: my Dad's got them in his car & the few times i do go in it by the time ive remembered they are there the seat is warm anyway :facepalm:

im going to leave this idea now :LOL: was just a thought if it would be any good but i doubt i would get any use out of it anyway and i doubt id like the feeling of freshly soiled underpants :LOL:

And yes they do have to tear your seats apart to fit this kit which leaves you open to airbag light hell and I bet they can't turn them off.

I'll fit them for a hundred quid.

I just need a Stanley knife, a cheap electric blanket, and some gaffer tape to put the seats back together afterwards...

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

I have to log in to see that but im guessing its along the lines of 'boil in the bag' :o