Sign in to follow this  
MrsAlfa

Photo

The new Disco Volante 2012 from Touring. The 8C transformed in 4000 man hours.

398835_401512519878979_175036135859953_1216641_1077554490_n.jpg

The question is, why mess with perfection?

Its not bad but that weird line thing going across the front wheel looks a bit, well, shit :LOL:

Its not bad but that weird line thing going across the front wheel looks a bit, well, shit :LOL:

now that you mention it, doesn't it remind you of this?

34631_415941320824_734400824_4801617_5452128_n.jpg

In the wheel area, I was thinking! Perfect place for a lot of crud to collect and rust through .... oh wait :facepalm:

It harkens back to the original, LJ.

I think it's beautiful. A hand beaten body... who doesn't want that? and carbon fibre bits... but running the engine of the 8C.

It's a touring, rather than a race car, which is probably the major difference between this and the Original

It will sell, they will probaby make about 5 and sell them for more than they did the 8C :nonono:

They could use it to model future cars on though.... It's so PRETTY

Gosh, how many times can you say 8C in a post :facepalm:

Am I right in thinking the 8c has a carbon fibre body?

8c 8c 8c 8c 8c

Six. :LOL:

It looks like the lovechild of a Ferrari and a Citroen. It's all wrong, the lines the wheels and the chrome stripe along the length, not whorth the manhours IMO.

I can't believe that someone in bedfordshire agrees with me.

Would it help if I used to live in Wiltshire?

I can't believe that someone in bedfordshire agrees with me.

Would it help if I used to live in Wiltshire?

That would add an element of class to the decision.

Well I used to live in Salisbury from the age of 6 to the age of 21 ...

I moved to Hampshire, then North Yorkshire, then Northamptonshire, and now Bedfordshire .....

BACK TO PHOTOS.... I went along today to the photoshoot of 4 special GTA 156s, Know only as the Fantastic Four (from now on) they were the Supercharged 3.2, the 3.8 monster (now on its way to S.P.A., the well once again well presented SAD concours winner 2011 and the Brands Hatch homeboy, out of respect for the magazine who hosted the meeting I shalln't post any of the cars from the feature (you all hate me now and I dont care), BUT after sampling the sound of the new McLarens as they were broken in on track (and yes I did honestly think they were Lotus' when I first saw them) we were about to leave when I spotted a car I hadn't seen since my time in Milan, the Nissan ZAGATO STELVIO hidden behind an SZ, quite possibly the most hideous thing I'd ever seen and todays reunion made me shudder as I though all 80 of them had been sacraficed to the Styling god in an appology for wasting the resources of the planet.

So for your disgust I present ZAGATO STELVIO (as they say, a problem shared....)

ZAGATOSTELVIO2.jpg

Bloody hell that is one ugly car. Thanks for sharing, Smaky ... :facepalm:

my eyes :cry:

p.s.

naa na na naaa na

iv'e seen the pics :teehee:

BACK TO PHOTOS.... I went along today to the photoshoot of 4 special GTA 156s, Know only as the Fantastic Four (from now on) they were the Supercharged 3.2, the 3.8 monster (now on its way to S.P.A., the well once again well presented SAD concours winner 2011 and the Brands Hatch homeboy, out of respect for the magazine who hosted the meeting I shalln't post any of the cars from the feature (you all hate me now and I dont care), BUT after sampling the sound of the new McLarens as they were broken in on track (and yes I did honestly think they were Lotus' when I first saw them) we were about to leave when I spotted a car I hadn't seen since my time in Milan, the Nissan ZAGATO STELVIO hidden behind an SZ, quite possibly the most hideous thing I'd ever seen and todays reunion made me shudder as I though all 80 of them had been sacraficed to the Styling god in an appology for wasting the resources of the planet.

So for your disgust I present ZAGATO STELVIO (as they say, a problem shared....)

ZAGATOSTELVIO2.jpg

We were unfortunate enough to see that thing at Brooklands on saturday :| It looks even worse in real life :vomit: even the kid in the back looked like he wanted to get out as it drove round the mercedes test track :nonono: