Sign in to follow this  
Diablo

Quick hello

Welcome to AD, Diablo. :thumbs:

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who made a hash of signing up. :LOL:

If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who made a hash of signing up. :LOL:

Signing up was simple enough, just been looking around and think I am getting the hang of it......

All seems friendly, guess it's up to me to fit in......is there a special place to let others know about me? as most seem to know each other already....

Hope I never have to meet any of you professionally as I'm a repo man.....nowhere to hide, I'm the best........

Signing up was simple enough, just been looking around and think I am getting the hang of it......

All seems friendly, guess it's up to me to fit in......is there a special place to let others know about me? as most seem to know each other already....

Hope I never have to meet any of you professionally as I'm a repo man.....nowhere to hide, I'm the best........

I've paid for my car. Honest :whistle:

We can have a look in to a tell about yourself thing. But you can just do it here for now if you want :thumbs:

Welcome aboard. I reckon you've probably got a few good work tales to share? ;)

is there a special place to let others know about me? as most seem to know each other already....

Very good point, Diablo. :thumbs:

We're very keen to take on board suggestions from our members (especially the better ideas :LOL:), so in light of this, I've started the following thread:

http://www.alfadriver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=298

This isn't just for those who don't know anyone around here, it's for everyone. :thumbs:

Enjoy. :congrats:

Just dive in and start posting in threads, a lot of people know each other on here but we're always happy to have a new person. They're a friendly bunch and will help you settle in :thumbs:

Out of interest, how did you come across the site?

Just dive in and start posting in threads, a lot of people know each other on here but we're always happy to have a new person. They're a friendly bunch and will help you settle in :thumbs:

Out of interest, how did you come across the site?

Totally by accident....doing a search, typed in Alfa drivers for info about famous Grand Prix drivers who actually drove the car without computers....

:LOL: cool.

Well welcome aboard, as said, just dive in and start chatting they're all friendly... if all else fails just laugh at 2spark :thumbs:

Hello and welcome to AD Diablo,

I see you have already made a few posts, that's a good start :thumbs:, we don't bite and we might even benefit from your professional experience in the future ;) (You could start a thread about your job, there must be some good stories!)

Oh and what car do you drive?

we don't bite and we might even benefit from your professional experience in the future ;) (You could start a thread about your job, there must be some good stories!)

Oh and what car do you drive?

:nonono: sorry, too risky.....if I can find you and take something from you then so can someone else....and not everyone is willing too let go.....believe me, I have the scars to prove it.

At present driving a Brera S, sort of perk of the job......2 years ago we had a couple of 159's as catch cars and loved driving them so when I grabbed the Brera did a deal with the finance company......