Sign in to follow this  
WTI

Blue to black

Im a professional paint sprayer and i am thinking of turning the GT black.A weeks worth of work after bus work.What do you think.it will only cost me paint money materials but bit worried about repaint resale values?

i reckon...... you are going to get a lot of people asking you how much you would do their cars for! :LOL:

I think you're right to be concerned about resale values to be honest. Unless you strip it completely it will always be a blue car painted black and that would put me off. It's also a lovely colour as it is.

If it was older and less valuable I'd say fuck it but as it is, it would be easier to just punt it and get a black one.

its your car but i would personally leave it that colou, its really nice. but as i said its your car so do what you want with it :thumbs:

Id strip it down big time if i did it.Couldn't find a decent black one when was looking round too high milege etc.bought this one off a mate who has a lot of money and cars too.It only had 12k on when i bought it.They always look shit hot in black

I would :D I was sorely tempted to do it to the 156 :evil: