Sign in to follow this  
WTI

Has Alfa lost its way?

Yep the awaited 4c is a looker but does anyone think the latest affordable cars offered have lost a bit of the wow factor.

Im sorry but the Mito et el just seem to be Alfa conforming to the other marques standard in design.Had a look inside a giulietta the other day and the interior is shite.

Just my opinion mind.

Yep the awaited 4c is a looker but does anyone think the latest affordable cars offered have lost a bit of the wow factor.

Im sorry but the Mito et el just seem to be Alfa conforming to the other marques standard in design.Had a look inside a giulietta the other day and the interior is shite.

Just my opinion mind.

I like the look of the Giulietta. Might just be me :whistle:

Never liked the exterior of the mito, a MAsh up of a fiat 500 and a nissan Micra...oooh yum, must have one :vomit:

The internals aren't too bad though, sat in one and althugh small, it had a lot of cubby holes... I like a cubby hole :$

I'm waiting for the latest Spider, supposedly due next year, but I reckon 2014 at the earliest :rolleyes:

The current range, when compared to the previous one, is shit.

When compared to most other current marques though, they're a cut above the rest.

But being the least shit in a selection of shit isn't really anything to shout about...

When compared to most other current marques though, they're a cut above the rest.

But being the least shit in a selection of shit isn't really anything to shout about...

:finger: Scud driver :tut:

Having a pic of an Alfa engine in your signature means now't :wanker:

:finger: Scud driver :tut:

Having a pic of an Alfa engine in your signature means now't :wanker:

Especially a pink one! :poke: