Sign in to follow this  
noonan mckane

Unable To Reply To PMs If A Newbie!!

Sorry about that, if you have any issues feel free to pm me your grievances :rasp:

Its just an anti-spam measure, within a few posts (cant remember how many) you'll have full access to all the forum bits and bobs. :thumbs:

Ermmmmm I think it's 10 posts it's to try and stop spammers (soz). You should be able to use chat straight awaythough. Keep posting :thumbs:

Ahem send your letter to munky or me :LOL:

As we speak, my legal team are opening a thread called "This Is An Outrage", and posting 'this is an outrage' in it 10 times, after which they will send a stiffly worded PM to your legal people.

There's gonna be consequences and repercussions, dammit!

Be sure to make at least one of the 'this is an outrage's in large font, coloured red, bold and underlined... because a point isnt a point unless its in big red underlined letters!

As we speak, my legal team are opening a thread called "This Is An Outrage", and posting 'this is an outrage' in it 10 times, after which they will send a stiffly worded PM to your legal people.

OOOOOOOOOOOO you got a legal team?

In Ayrshire :biglol:

OOOOOOOOOOOO you got a legal team?

In Ayrshire :biglol:

Yeah I have. Batter your legal team any day. :thumbs:

.....Krystof Von Dongalot? Seriously?

Christ almighty, Vard.

baaahahahaha!

took the words out of my mouth :LOL:

Oh and yeah we have a legal team, its me... what of it? I'm a proper lawyer I am... well... I represented myself in court a few times, and had 58 points on my licence to show for it.

58, yes you heard it right, that my friends is a hell of an achievement, thus I am a good lawyer. :cool:

My legal team have advised me that big red letters are well poncey. They want to advise your legal team that they will square go them, at the swings behind the chip shop.

Failure to keep this appointment will constitute pure shiteing it out of a square go.

my legal team are calling unfair play... we don't understand scottish.

thus I am a good lawyer. :cool:

Just not terribly great at, y'know, actually upholding the law

.....Krystof Von Dongalot? Seriously?

Christ almighty, Vard.

baaahahahaha!

took the words out of my mouth :LOL:

Oh and yeah we have a legal team, its me... what of it? I'm a proper lawyer I am... well... I represented myself in court a few times, and had 58 points on my licence to show for it.

58, yes you heard it right, that my friends is a hell of an achievement, thus I am a good lawyer. :cool:

Be serious: Have you contested speeding charges, in a court, on yer own? Really?

Be serious: Have you contested speeding charges, in a court, on yer own? Really?

No, it was for other driving offences... and as the point score confirms, I was really really shit at it :facepalm:

I was hauled up in July for doing 98 in a 70, on Easter Monday. Magistrate wanted to ban me, despite my having no points previous. He settled for giving me 8 points and a £400 fine, before being reminded by my lawyer that he could only hand out 6 points at a time.

You sleep a little easier when you realise our elders and betters are so wise.

Twat.

Lawyer cost me £300, so £700 in all. Totally worth it to see the look on the beak's face when he was exposed for not knowing the law he was being paid to uphold.

Twat. (Did I say that already?)

Yep in district and high courts we have sheriffs (majistrates)............not badge bang, bang sherrifs doh!