Sign in to follow this  
alfaholic 001

2.0 TS spark plugs

But we all love alfa so we just got to learn to love the expensive maintainance also

Yep...:(:LOL: I'd rather have decent plugs and a car which runs properly :thumbs:

Don't forget 'CRAZY25' voucher code when you shop online for 25% off throughout September.

:Confused:

It's October :(

oh well im in South Africa and parts are available locally and easier this way

lucky git

:yay: but the money aint so easy to come by :( , if it was then i would've been driving my Alfa GT 3.2 :thumbs:

Ooooh :yay:

Parts are easy to come by here, but obviously pricey.

Anj, check the links and look at the prices, if your paying £80 then you need a different supplier.

And those are the plugs it was designed with.

Hmmm ok I'll do some research. I may be wrong about his costings. I just get asked for money once he's finished a service, etc. :LOL:-actually, before he's started

Although I might be feeling like getting my hands a but dirty and help him now and then-getting a face full of coolant wasn't fun when we removed the old Spider's radiator, though. Just glad it wasn't gear box oil :teehee:

Hmmm ok I'll do some research. I may be wrong about his costings. I just get asked for money once he's finished a service, etc. :LOL:-actually, before he's started

Although I might be feeling like getting my hands a but dirty and help him now and then-getting a face full of coolant wasn't fun when we removed the old Spider's radiator, though. Just glad it wasn't gear box oil :teehee:

how about some dirty diesel engine oil :whistle:

how about some dirty diesel engine oil :whistle:

Well, that didn't go in my face :P