Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

Dear God - it's beautiful...

If I had the money I would...how he's managed to keep that at 27k I don't know...I'd hit that in a year if I had one of those!

think its on 29k :Confused: seen somewhere else its advertised at 30k so maybe its used as a daily runner at the minute :) the mileage on mine was on 28k when i got it about a year ago (give or take a week or 2 :LOL:) ive done 5k miles in it, and they were 5000 of the best miles ive ever done in a car. if you ever get the chance to get a GTA do it, they are worth it just for the noise they make :D

Mine had the Cloverleaf stickers on it when i bought it but i took them off as they were quite big and didn't look right where they were IMO. they were on the wrong way round aswell so thought it looked better without them :)

Is it supposed to have the cloverleaf badges on???

no dont think so looks a bit cack with them on. Black is a better colour thou :cool:

5284f873-62a4-fa1e.jpg

528488bb-6325-2e48.jpg

I don't mind the Grey 1's myself :whistle: black is best for a 156 GTA though, looks mean :cool:

:D

I wouldn't be able to deal with it only having 2 on 1 side, things need to be even :LOL: