Sign in to follow this  
Guest mudhut

The hut of mud mixing it with the grown-ups

Guest mudhut

Just registered to keep all you young whipper-snappers under control.

Because I'm old enough to be your dad doesn't mean I'm wise enough. Too many rules here I reckon...

How's it hanging, Mudhut? :thumbs:

Too many rules? Frankly, there aren't enough around here. :LOL:

Guest mudhut

Thanks Swiss and mokicat.

Hoping to contribute to the tech sections (even though I've sold the GTA) because that's what will get folk in here as much as the relaxed atmosphere and chat here.

Can't hang around here chatting, I've some serious post whoring to do so I can have a profile and PMs. Strange being a newbie - haven't been one of those for a while.

Hellooo mr mudhut.

Sorry about the newbie thing, its only 25 posts til you have full access. Has to be in place so we dont get spambots all over the place :grr:

You're spot on with the technical bit. We have quite a few members on here with a lot of knowledge and its important to build up that aspect of the forum, even though we are concentrating more on the social side of things we do want to be a technical resource as well so all help with that is appreciated :thumbs:

:thumbs: Another Hants resident and exile from Southern Alfas in days past I believe?

Some techy stuff would be good in time of course, otherwise it'll all be slightly pointless I suppose?

:s 25 posts for full fat access eh? must have missed that, have to think of some proper nonsense for now...perhaps I'll just put "what he said" at the bottom of some random threads :LOL:

It never hurts to say hi to the newbies ;)