Sign in to follow this  
iamneallyons

Howdy

So iv had one alfa before which was a GTV 2 lusso... enjoyed the car but it was just too small in the end.

Picked up an Alfa 145 1.6 TS last week and i have to say im over the moon with the car - its an awesome motor drives well and handles like a dream.

1085290_1393229984266998_1336530074_n.jpg

1609002_1393229977600332_2027389979_n.jpg

Overall bodywork is about 85%, has a couple of pin dents here and there but im hoping to get them ironed out at some point - theres a classic car restorer local and im going to get the car into them get it on the ramps sort any rust problems out and have it waxoil/undersealed.

Car has 70k miles with only TWO previous owners one being an elderly dude so its been looked after and not thrashed and the interior is clean and tidy! All the electrics seem to work aswell which is a bonus!

Pics arent the best il get some proper pictures on once i get chance to give it the full meggys treatment and use my Samsung Galaxy Cam!

Edited by iamneallyons

I love 145's :). Looks great in that colour too & sounds like its been well looked after :thumbs:

That's an awesome colour, suits the car

Nice 145 :)