Sign in to follow this  
Aggi

Passed MOT

Hopefully I have put this in the correct place.:D

Well it has been a slightly nervous day waiting to hear how my 147 was doing, but she has now passed with no issues. :thumbs: I took her to LB Autos in Somerton for a service & they were fantastic even fixed an exaust leak before the MOT, not so sure about their courtesy car though :rolleyes: I was very glad to get back into mine. :D:D

:thumbs: That's such nice news to receive, when my 166 passed 1st time with only 2 advisories I was genuinely amazed, still haven't done the advisories :LOL:

:thumbs: That's such nice news to receive, when my 166 passed 1st time with only 2 advisories I was genuinely amazed, still haven't done the advisories :LOL:

I know, especially with your reputation... but more good news, the 146Ti is off to help other 146s get back on the road, mainly body panels, locks and seats but like any donor, she will live on.

I got my 156 with 1 day left on its mot, a total bargain cos the owner was scared about alfa's reputation and thought it would cost loads to mot... so he swapped it for an e36 with cooling issues :D

It passed first time, with NO advisories :LOL:

Great news Aggi, we've all been there. :thumbs:

Thank you I am so pleased to have it back. :D I also had 2 advisories last time, but never did anything about them (forgot to be honest) :$ & they were not picked up this time, figured best to keep quiet & get them looked at in this next year.

Nice! Your mot tester sounds like a keeper :thumbs::LOL:

I know, especially with your reputation... but more good news, the 146Ti is off to help other 146s get back on the road, mainly body panels, locks and seats but like any donor, she will live on.

:$:LOL:

But you got to work on the 166 before it went wrong, it hasn't missed a beat since, must get it to you soon to do an oil change etc, I can't for the life of me see how that filter comes off. :LOL:

Smaky Magic. :LOL:

I'm sure when they designed it there was a discussion along the lines of "What is the most awkward place we can put this" :evil:

I'm off work this week, 6-2 next week and off the week after is there a good time for me to pop over, or would you rather come to me ?

Oh the GTV 6 where the enginewas first used it was the easiest filter to change, rotate the engine90 degrees and it becomes a female genital part.