Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Morning All

Hello everyone, I've just come across from the dark side. I hear it's much better over here :D

Some kind person nudged me in this direction telling me Smacky can be found here.

I drive a 147 Q2 - a cracking little thing it is too, however I've not had the best of luck with it in my 11 months of ownership, it's 5 years old now and has done nearly 130k. All of the failures are fairly common things as far as I have read. However I wouldn't want to give it up and go back to a boring VAG based car really. It's had me a couple of free days off work for example.

Here is a recent picture, it think it's a pretty good looking car:

147.jpg

Edited by Andrew

(PS if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a cheap-ish facelift rear bumper + good bodyshop please let me know).

Welcome to AlfaDriver, Andrew. :thumbs:

You heard right, Smaky can be found here - he's usually lurking in the technical section. Have a look for the problems you've got in existing threads, and if you can't find 'em there, start your own thread.

As for 2nd hand Alfa parts, try these guys.

http://autolusso.co.uk/parts/used-alfa-parts.html

If it's not listed in their online shop, give them a ring. They are generally breaking anywhere between 5 and 10 Alfas at any one time, so they might have the part you need somewhere.

Cheers! No problems at the moment with the car. However they tend to only be around the corner..I will take a look through all the existing threads in the coming days.