Sign in to follow this  
jhc

subscribed threads

We've had a couple of questions about how to auto-subscribe to threads.

Its being looked into but the honest answer right now is that I havent a clue. :| We are looking to add the ability to auto-subscribe to threads asap. :)

However... we do have a 'view your posts' link on here that will take you to a page of threads you have posted in for easy viewing.

That combined with the 'View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics' links should make it fairly easy to keep track of whats going on for now. :thumbs:

When you are logged in underneath the page title there are two links - user control panel and view your posts. click view to ermmmmmm view.

To automatically be subscribed to all of your posts click on user control panel select board preferences tab then select edit posting defaults, to auto subscribe select yes for "notify me upon replies by default" then submit.

You will now be notified on replies to your posts.

a naked midget will knock on your door every time.

That's awesome. do you get a different one everytime?

I can't seem to control my threads very well. There's loads going on. My brain hurts

I am. I just can't tell if there's anything new on them. I keep on opening stuff to find that I've already read it all.

I know there's a clock thing but that's just to hard as I'm simple