Sign in to follow this  
spark

Couple Of Sele Issues

Hello

I have a couple of Sele issues and I am not sure if they are related every now and then the system will not allow me to change up from 2nd but if I slow down I can select 1st and then everything is ok and it will run with no problems this problem cannot be forced sometimes it will do it once a week and then not again for months.

The 2nd problem is the city button will sometimes fail to work this happens with no pattern sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Are the problems connected? I don't have fiat ecuscan but do have the other program I just need to find the time to run it

Any help would be most appriciated

Neither piece of software will be much help in this case, more than likely the only code you'll get is RPM Sensor, which is pretty nomal when a missed selection is made (it's a glitch), I'm in that area reguarly if you'd like me to see what it's saying

Hi Smaky

If you don't mind having a look that would be great. It would be good to get another opinion.

When are you next in the area?

Thanks

Mark