Sign in to follow this  
xyy81t

Bose and aftermarket head units

the mrs wants a new stereo in the 147, as the changer is broke beyond repair and the cds jump in the head unit like there's no tomorrow.

What specs do i need to consider to work with the bose system and preserve the operation of the steering wheel controls?

the mrs wants a new stereo in the 147, as the changer is broke beyond repair and the cds jump in the head unit like there's no tomorrow.

What specs do i need to consider to work with the bose system and preserve the operation of the steering wheel controls?

I have a CD Changer for sale :whistle:

I have a CD Changer for sale :whistle:

I was going to get her one with an SD card slot so the cds could be binned but......

I'm listening

It's only a Clarion six changer, from 2000. Nothing special. But you need a changer....I need to get rid of a changer... It worked with the original Alfa Stereo the Spider had in when I got her, but doesn't work with my aftermarket head unit...

It's only a Clarion six changer, from 2000. Nothing special. But you need a changer....I need to get rid of a changer... It worked with the original Alfa Stereo the Spider had in when I got her, but doesn't work with my aftermarket head unit...

ok, does anyone know if it works with standard 147 bose h unit? i have no idea how to find out what model it is?! :Confused:

I put a double din kenwood jobby in my car & it works with bose & i kept the steering wheel controls but i had to buy a patch lead for it. Maybe you can 'make' something work by getting a different lead for it?