Sign in to follow this  
xyy81t

A few Alfa driver forum questions

Firstly, what code do i use to get my signature picture centered? :$

secondly, is there a reason for the pixel size limit for attached pictures? most of mine are within the file size limit but are all too big pixel wise. I thought bandwidth usage is only affected by file size? :Confused:

Great forum so far btw! thanks everyone! :D

Use:

[center]IMAGE[/center]

Pretty sure the pixel limit is just so it doesn't stretch the forum out and make it hard to view for others.

Ah ok, does it not reduce the size in forum so you can click on it to view full size? no matter, will just have to start using photobucket again or re-size any pics i want to attach i guess

The limits are there just to keep things reasonable, huge pics are a pain in the arse to view when you have to scroll to see most of it. :LOL:

Attachments will be shown as a clickable thumbnail.

Its a lot easier for you to just use someone like photobucket to host the images. It doesnt matter what size you use there, if you post it here the forum will resize it automatically to a 640px wide thumbnail that can be clicked for the full size image. :thumbs: It also saves our server space as its hosted offsite ;)