Sign in to follow this  
SpiderMonkey

Cold Start with Alfaholica 26.11.11

I could do with a hand on Saturday morning moving the PA system from the rehearsal studio to the venue, was gonna do it Friday but not possible now..... anyone available at 10:30am with a people mover thingy?

You saw what we need to shift so between us we should be able to get it there in one trip x 2 cars, we can get set up ready for the 12PM run through :yay: so can you be at the rehearsal studio for 10:30?

No, because he worships the ground I walk on...

(read: yes, Dave, cause I have big boobs and still put out)

I could do with a hand on Saturday morning moving the PA system from the rehearsal studio to the venue, was gonna do it Friday but not possible now..... anyone available at 10:30am with a people mover thingy?

Despite my wonderful.... Charms...

Robin came home with the hump and his initial reaction was 'well, how big is this stuff? I don't want stuff wedged into my car!'

He reckons only two speakers will fit... It is small for an estate... But he is a grump!

Thanks to my soothing voice and womanly figure, however, We're gonna come and see what we can do to help :)

If I were going, you could have used my Terrano :facepalm:

It's a proper roadie's car!

You can chuck some stuff in the c1 if you like... A cable or two, maybe a mic...

Balls, well the laptop has one built in which will suffice but its not the best.

Bring yours anyway so we can get the night on tape. The vids from last time weren't worth doing anything with :(