Sign in to follow this  
Anjenha

Soon to be breaking lusso ph2 916 Spider

Hey people :)

It's going to be time to break Charlotte very soon as I need to change some bits on the new car

I want to know what interest you guys have in parts as to whether it's worth selling some on :)

She is a red spider, with black momo leather interior and grey carpets

NOT FOR SALE are the following

Radiator

Bonnet (severe damage)

Lambda sensor (Was about to change)

Drivers wing (severe damage)

Drivers door (bent)

Wishbones/arms/bushes/subframe (I'm keeping these :P )

Pininfarina badge (maybe for sale, had interest but no reply to an email)

I do not have a full set of keys or alarm system.

The engines an absolute peach and was recently serviced. It's a p2 so plastic covered.

Let me know and I'll keep you informed

Thanks

Andrea

Anj - I'm looking for A CAT for Vinnie, if it's available and would fit?

Hi moki

Sorry severe lack of Internet at home ATM, apologies

I think the cats fine and if vine is a standardly exhausted 2.0 it should fit. Let me speak to the hubs to confirm it's in good condition though,

Thanks

Thanks Anj - we need an auxhilliary pulley as well, but you might not be taking that off. If you are give me a shout as it's been difficult to get one. Would be cool if Charlotte was still alive and helping run Vinnie :thumbs:

Thanks Anj - we need an auxhilliary pulley as well, but you might not be taking that off. If you are give me a shout as it's been difficult to get one. Would be cool if Charlotte was still alive and helping run Vinnie :thumbs:

I'm trying to sell the engine whole to be honest. Difficult though, no one seems to want a twinnie.....

How does £40 sound for a cat to you

And how the blinking hell am I going to get it to scotland??? :LOL:

£40 sounds brill Anj - whack it in a box and get parcle force to deliver it (should be about a tenner or so - we will cover it). No rush on our part, Vinnie isn't going anywhere soon, costing us an arm and a leg. Massively failed his MOT.

So we had to MOT the renault whih cost us £300 :bluecry::bluecry:

If you have a paypal account I can transfer the money to you that way and if not i'll transfer it to your bank account when you have the part ready to send. You can send me a pm nearer the time and I'll get the details and give you my address :thumbs

TBH if I had the money I'd buy your engine lol

Thanks Anj.

I'll take a direct transaction, if thats alriht, will PM you details when the part is ready, cars still in mostly one piece at the moment, bloody thing is getting in the way now! :LOL:

Hey guys,

I'm over the crushing of Charlotte's shell, now, and have almost all parts available for sale. PM me If you want anything and I'll let you know

MOKI

PM me your address, hon', and I'll price up the Postage for the Cat, If you still want it :D

Hi Anj, would you still have the cubby hole cover that resides behind seats and battery is located. I just need the cover as someone broke into my Spider and forced this open and broke the mechanism, so i wouldn't mind the complete lid if possible?

Regards,

Karma.

Hi Anj, would you still have the cubby hole cover that resides behind seats and battery is located. I just need the cover as someone broke into my Spider and forced this open and broke the mechanism, so i wouldn't mind the complete lid if possible?

Regards,

Karma.

The oval carpeted cover, is available.

I'll send a PM

:)