Sign in to follow this  
ducatiboi

Whats up folks

Howya,Ducatiboi here.

Heard all about this new forum,so said Id join and see what happens.Looks like a decent place,so far.

My username gives a slight clue as to what sort of machinery I like and have. ;)

:cool: machinery. Welcome to AD, stay a while and mooch around. Join in the fun we are a pretty nice bunch really :thumbs:

Go for it we have a photo section. :thumbs:

We are primarily an Alfa forum - but we appreciate any type of car, you don't need to own an Alfa to post here. Everyone is welcome. I'm sure you will get a good reaction.

Look forward to the pics :thumbs:

Thanks for the wellcome.Im a fan of Italian machinery,as in bikes and cars.

I might post some pics of them,and see what reaction I get.

oooh yes please!! :rock:

Welcome to the madhouse DB :)

I own an Alfa or 2 aswell.And a few other bangers too.

Ive seen some other Italian car forums dieing off and going t!ts up,so I just happened to find this via the good people at google.

Cool - the site has only been up and runnning for 12 days so it's early days yet . We hope we can build on it and keep it afloat and watch it grow. Feel free to tell us how you think it could develop and grow, this forum is very much user driven.

Have had a look - if you know a bit about cars (obviously you do) we need folks to help build our tech section, if you don't mind sharing? Every little helps and you might have some fun along the way.

Great - good to have you on board :LOL:

In case you think I'm doing a sales pitch - I'm one of the founder members but there is no pressure if you like the place stay and spread the word. If not - thanks for visiting. :thumbs:

Great - good to have you on board :LOL:

In case you think I'm doing a sales pitch - I'm one of the founder members but there is no pressure if you like the place stay and spread the word. If not - thanks for visiting. :thumbs:

Ah sure I,l stick around so. :cool:

Good sales pitch btw. :LOL::thumbs:

Cool - good to know with a few beers inside I can encourage folks to stay. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hi ducatiboi, welcome to AlfaDriver. :cool:

As Moki said, everyone's welcome here. :thumbs: Have a mooch around the various sections and make yourself at home. If you need any help, or have any questions, please ask me, or any other mod. :thumbs:

PS: We're not like forum mods in the "traditional" sense, but I'm sure you'll discover that from reading some of our posts/threads. :LOL:

PS: Ducatis are pant-wettingly gorgeous bikes. :Love: If only I could trust myself on two wheels with that much power available to me. :evil: I'd be an organ donor inside a week. :rolleyes: