Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

I Think I Want A Giulietta

went and had a look at a nice GQV today and i loved it :thumbs:. felt completly difrent to a MiTo (not that the MiTo is bad though) it felt like a solid, well built car, this 1 had a few extra's on it :cool:. It was right at the very top of my price range though (borderline really, could be just out of reach) i think my 1st choice in color is red as it looked great in the sun, and it will be a nice change as i have only ever had grey/silver or blue colour cars before. i reckon i could live with it for a couple of years too as it feels like a good all rounder as its not too big, not too small, looks sporty, doesnt look like a 4 door car with its hidden handles and it was pretty big inside (someone could actually sit behind me on a journey if they needed too without removing their legs which would be messy)

i like the interior more now aswell after sitting in it and going for a drive. the switches are cool as they dont stay there when you push them (they return back to center if you get what i mean) and the whole car feels like a classy, more grown up place (me, grown up?? :wtf:) but it felt a fair bit like my GTA did. could easily just drive it round slowly knowing 1 flick of the right foot and you are offski :cool:

now i have either got to sell my car privately, or wait a bit and save some more money before selling it. the trade in price for mine is not anywhere near what i would need for it to be able to sensibly afford the Giulietta :( im getting impatient already though :grr: