Sign in to follow this  
Padster72

Number Plate Surrounds

I like the look of these number plate surrounds

http://shop.alfisti.net/Tuning-Styling/Alfa-147/Exterieur/License-Plate-Holder-Surround::6062.html

but am reluctant to part with the high shipping cost (17.50 euro).

Any one seen these available in UK, or anything else suitable for a 156 (with the STUPID front number plate holder!!)

Cheers

Thanks for the research .

I've seen all these on ebay. Problem with them is they hinge at the top and are then clipped in the bottom, where as the Alfisti ones have clip which is only removed from the bottom (had something similar to this on an old Vectra I had). I see the shape of the 156 number plate holder being a pain with the hinged surrounds (which I reckon would only not break if attached to something flat rather than curved).

Maybe I should just take the punt on the cheapie ones, and see if they break. :Thinking:

Might get one for the GTA a

Are you Canadian, Smiffy? a

Grow yourself a mullet, a. ;)

We used to fit those very surrounds to ALL the cars which were sold at the dealers I worked at in Germany (free advertising tactic), they actually cost 20p each as we were buying them by the 1000, even singuarly they were only £2 tops, Never fitted them to the front though as who reads it as they are passing you?

Wanted some front and back so's I can easily whip the slightly wrongly spaced number plates over for slightly more correct ones when needed ;-)