Sign in to follow this  
jhc

Re: Introduce yourself here - the AD interview!

Waz - A prelude man eh? Have a gander in the car history thread for a pic or two of my old one. What shape was yours? I don't really know much about them but I do know my bb4 2.2 si-vtec was an absolute riot to chuck about! If I had a really big garage and lots of spare money I'd have another one without hesitation. :cool:

(oh and 4ws is over-rated and bloody heavy :P lightweight, analogue dash, sunroofless, non-air con, jdm bb4 with 2ws = 200bhp/ton ftw! :rasp: )

Oi - honda prelude 4ws is ace....ours was full on......... your bb4 it was passive 4ws not active like ours :P

numpty!

I could park ours in a space no one else could get into. :halo:

Well.........what can I say :facepalm:

You obviously can't drive.lol.

Waz had a Honda Prelude E87 .........lovely it was traded in for the 147........

Well.........what can I say :facepalm:

You obviously can't drive.lol.

Waz had a Honda Prelude E87 .........lovely it was traded in for the 147........

:tut:

I certainly can! 4ws is great for the school run but the added unsprung weight isn't good in the twisties. The cons outweigh the pro's.

And I only found out my one wasn't 4ws when I signed up on a honda forum and was laughed at when I bragged about it :$

However, thats all moot now cos you had an E87 so you win this ego-off hands down :cry: Love that shape! :Love:

lol........bow down low son .........I might be a girly but I know a cool car lol......and apparently I drive like a man :whistle:

With the whole 'Mr Cat' episode fresh in my mind... I think its best I don't reply to that just now :P

And we should probably stop trashing morgans thread too :|:$

Sorry.. got a bit carried away in the AD interview thread so thought it best to make this and move some posts over :$

Sorry.. got a bit carried away in the AD interview thread so thought it best to make this and move some posts over :$

Self-moderation, eh munky? :prolapse: How was it for you?

Durty boy. :tut:

munky and moderation in the same sentence .well I'll be blowed I never thought I would hear that :whistle:

It took a lot longer than I thought, I nearly deleted the whole thread and I moved it at least once to some random forum or other. :|

Look at the time of the posts... I wasnt in a good way :LOL: