Sign in to follow this  
LJ_GQV

Audi's

say what you want about the normal audi's but i love the 'S' and 'RS' models :Love: a brand new RS6 went past my house earlier and it sounded epic :hubba: i chased an RS4 a few days ago and that sounded pretty tasty too :cool:

say what you want about the normal audi's but i love the 'S' and 'RS' models :Love: a brand new RS6 went past my house earlier and it sounded epic :hubba: i chased an RS4 a few days ago and that sounded pretty tasty too :cool:

I love an Audi.... :$ Always have

It's not an S, but has anyone seenthe new A1 inthe flesh?

It looks like a mashup of a micra, fiat 500, and MiTo

:nonono: hideous

A friend of hubby's recently purchased an S3 :hubba: we went out in it, doing 80 mph around a roundabout NEVER felt so stable :$

Audis seem to have taken the batton from BMWs as being the official "cock head car" on the road. Nothing against the cars, just the bell ends that tend to drive them...

I openly admit to not liking BMWs simply because of what they stand for, and stereotypes. (I'm anti-stereotype)

Audi drivers are bell ends. I remind Hubby everyday :D

I like any good car whatever the badge is on the front :). I think the A1 (in grey) looks like a woodlouse but the S1 looks ok i think :)