Sign in to follow this  
V6Hughes

Un-FREAKIN-Believable offer from Jamie porter / AlfaWorkshop

:omg:

Wish they'd had that a few months ago! 350 for a v6 cambelt change is bloody outstanding!

This offer is only for the 1.6/1.8 TS engine and does not include the water pump, variator, oil, filter or any diagnostics.

Fair enough, but it also says the first 50 he does this month will be £195 with no mention of engine size restrictions.

Even £350 for a V6 is good value for money. normally about £500 from an indy isn't it?

I was told by a non-alfa indie that they wouldnt even attempt a belt service on my V6, and an alfa indie quoted me £500'+' but wouldnt commit to a price :rolleyes:

So I ignored it and believed the receipt for a belt service 20k ago was genuine... It was, but they only did the belt, no idlers, tensioners, etc. End result = KABOOM! :cry:

Even £350 for a V6 is good value for money. normally about £500 from an indy isn't it?

Not really as that isn't including water pump, coolant, plugs or oil/filter. AND then they'll find the aux belt drive is duff too and charge full dealer price to repair that.