Sign in to follow this  
StescoG66

17" Turbines For Sale

Have swapped out my 17" Turbines for a set of Brera wheels so the Turbines have to go. Open to sensible offfers if anyone is interested. They are not pristine, one wheel in particular has a couple of kerb assaults but I will tidy this up prior to sale. Other than that they are in fine fettle. Drop me a line if interested and I can also send down pics.

Been lurking here lately admitttedly..............

Have swapped out my 17" Turbines for a set of Brera wheels so the Turbines have to go. Open to sensible offfers if anyone is interested. They are not pristine, one wheel in particular has a couple of kerb assaults but I will tidy this up prior to sale. Other than that they are in fine fettle. Drop me a line if interested and I can also send down pics.

Been lurking here lately admitttedly..............

Mate don't worry about lurking :thumbs: good to hear from you again, how's the G?

Mate don't worry about lurking :thumbs: good to hear from you again, how's the G?

Hi Smffy

The Giulietta is brilliant. Very different to the GT and dare I say it maybe not as much 'fun' however as an all-rounder it is superb. Whenever I bowl along a country road lamenting GT I fid myself looking at the speedo to see I am carrying much higher speeds that the GT was ever capable of doing on the same roads. So lets just sum it up by saying that it is 90% of the fun, but with 90% more comfort. And to be honest in D mode the majority of that missing 10% is restored. For everyday use I actually find A to be the best all round. Ideally I would have D in fuck off nutter mode, with N just a bit livlier than it is now. However I nit-pick. I don't even find the lack of foot rest a chore either TBH.

If choosing again I perhaps would have taken the 1.6 as the difference in real life isn't that enormous. But overall very happy

Brill good to hear that your enjoying it, had a sit in one the other week and was weird that it didn't have a foot rest, but I suppose you get use to it :)

To be honest the G is growing on me saw one in the flesh in black other day very nice.

In my opinion the Alfa shield grill should have been deeper and lower down.

It's definatly a grower though and there's plenty about round here :thumbs: