Sign in to follow this  
SP_147GTA

WANTED: 147GTA rear bumper

sam, you might also want to have a look to see if anyone is getting a quad exhaust fitted as they will have the cutout from their car. might be cheaper and easier to find than complete bumper and you can have the 'new' bit 'plastic welded' and not notice the difference if its done professionally :thumbs: you may have already thought of that so ignore it if you have :)

Hey larne,

I had Yeh but no one seems to have it and the two body shops I spoke to both said they couldn't do it!?!?!

How is the car hunt going?

I might know somebody who is thinking of getting a quad exhaust on his GTA so will see if he is keeping the piece as a backup if he changes his mind but i can always ask :thumbs:

Strange that a bodyshop wont do it though :Confused: might sound daft but we recently used a shower tray repair kit & you mix the 2 parts together & it set solid, had to really try hard to snap it so maybe try a diy fix? The kit was cheap enough & if it doesnt work at least you've tried? Ill give you a hand if you wanted :)

Car search is alright. Narrowed it down to 2 cars i really like but are quite different. A punto evo abarth or megane rs :). Ive got a plan though ;)