hey,

I own 2003 Alfa romeo 147 2.0 t-spark Selespeed (50k km odo), have the car for 3.5 years and it was running perfectly without any engine issues.

2 weeks ago i broke timing belt doing 100-120km/h on highway..

all 16 valves were bent/broken + head cracked

Engine has been repaired (head and valves were replaced with good used ones and all other parts with new), engine runs ok, i have done 400km after repair, but i have following issues:

engine wont start without pressing the accelerator pedal, poor idle, bad fuel economy, loss of power

i wanted to reset the throttle body and ecu but cant make the procedure, since i cant start engine without pressing the accelerator.

any ideas what can cause the problem?

thanks! :)

update:

replaced throttle body but nothing changed.

when mechanics repaired the engine, the errors were: P0120, P1121, P1122, after they cleared them, i drove 500km and no lights, is it possible that throttle position sensor is faulty but im not getting errors anymore? and if so, where is throttle position sensor located on 2003 147 2.0 twin spark selespeed? checked throttle body area but couldnt find the sensor.

thanks

20180515_160625.jpg

update:

car has almost no power in 2nd gear when I'm driving uphill.

I'm able to start the engine without pressing the accelerator only after hard drive or long ride (when its hot):

engine idling (shaking a lot):