Sign in to follow this  
Rcorace

'71 Spider For Sale

I’m running out of space. Time to let my Spider go. The 2.0L engine has less than 1000 miles on it since the rebuild. The rebuild included a complete valve job with new valves, springs, guides and retainers. New high compression pistons and liners. New high performance cams. New dual Weber 40DCOE side draft carbs with K&N filters. I have the original Spica fuel injection system that will be included with the sale. New 123 programmable electronic distributer. Engine runs great and strong. The previous owner had a rebuilt transmission installed in it. It shifts great, no second gear syncro issues. New cross drilled brake discs all around. New Yokohama Avid 175/65R14 tires with less than 1000 miles on them. The odometer was not working when I purchased the car so the mileage is unknown. The speedometer has been repaired. The suspension is tight and the car handles well. New $6,000 paint job, the car turns heads. The convertible top canvas is in good condition, but the rear window is bad. I only drove the car in good weather. The car comes with a cover that is in good condition. I keep the car covered in my garage. I have more than $27,00 into the car so my loss is your gain. Please note the engine and transmission are not original to the car. The car has minimal rust in the floor boards. No rust in the frame, engine compartment or trunk.

Asking $16,000

Contact me if you have questions or want pictures,